Latest update: 13/08/2021 (version 3)
Welcome to PhanTribe. Provided to you by Collective Action Aps.
Collective Action Aps ("us", "we", or "our") operates www.phantribe.com and PhanTribe mobile applications (hereinafter referred to as "Service" & "Product").
The PhanTribe brand and all sub brands under PhanTribe are owned and run by Collective Action Aps. We process your personal data when you use our apps or website or otherwise contact and communicate with us.
SERVICE means the www.phantribe.com website and PhanTribe mobile applications operated by Collective Action Aps.
PERSONAL DATA means data about a living individual who can be identified from that data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
USAGE DATA is data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit or features used in a mobile application).
COOKIES are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device) to collect your personal data when using our service on your devices.
DATA PROCESSORS (OR SERVICE PROVIDERS) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to provide our service and process your data more effectively.
DATA SUBJECT is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
THE USER is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
3. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of personal information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
We want to inform you about the scope and purposes of the data collection and use. To allow you to have the knowledge and understanding of how your personal data tied to the use of our product and service is being collected, used, handled and processed.
Our processors (third party service providers) will have access to users personal data as within reasonably necessary to deliver their tasks on our behalf and are obliged to safeguard it and not to share, reveal or use it for other purposes. We use processors for the following areas:
- Data analytics Solution Providers
- Cloud Solution Providers
- Messaging Service Providers
- Research/Survey Solution Providers
- Location Information Providers (GPS tracking - only shared when explicitly approved by user)
4. Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, any information that can identify you as an individual person, including but not limited to:
First and last name, the date of birth, e-mail address, gender, profile picture and other uploaded pictures, profession and job title, password, gift card and prize codes that are designated to you. And personal information you provide in your profile biography.
Any personal data relevant to your body measurements, including but not limited to Clothes size.
Any information we can use to contact you in regards to delivering prizes won when using our products, including but not limited to: office location, private shipping address, email, phone number and user personal account.
Once you won or in other ways obtained a prize we may use your contact details (office and/or home shipping address) and other information necessary to inform you and to deliver to you the prize you have won or in other way obtained the right to.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access Service by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data").
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access Service with a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as but not limited to, your physical activity, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so ("Location Data"). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service. The information can include, but is not limited to: Chosen office location, current log-in location (IP address), GPS location (your choice if you wish to share with colleagues), or sharing on social media indicating location.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings. But it will cause some features and functions not to be usable. These features will not work without such location data sharing.
Profile, Team & Community data
Any information provided to us when you interact with your colleagues, team members, other communities and users. Including but not limited to: follower information (starred group), information provided when you participate in a Phantribe event or challenge and team/community either as participant, as team member or as a team promoter/captain and leaderboard rankings.
Users should be advised that the chat is a very simple feature to help you share information related to the PhanTribe event with your colleagues.
For the sake of simplicity we do not encrypt any messages in the chat. We therefore discourage posting private or sensitive information. All messages will be deleted after the event ends.
All data, also chat messages, are stored on Google’s infrastructure and are secured with their security measures and encrypted. Only our CTO has access to that data and can read the unencrypted content.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website or mobile application and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
5. Use of Personal Data
We uses the collected personal data for various purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service; We process users personal data to be able to present users with the most optimal user experience doable when they engage and use our products and services. The data categories handled and used in this regards is:
- Identity, Profile, Team and community information (All your colleagues can see your profile and team and you can see theirs).
- Cloth size information, if you explicitly choose to share this info. if asked (For cloth prizes).
- Activity information (including but not limited to: Leaderboard ranking, TribeEngage, Feed posts, Challenge participation, Features used, etc.).
- In app communication and voting information. ( e.g. nominate best Team Captain/promotor or best picture. Chat messaging with individuals, your team or with Ellie from PhanTribe).
- Preference information (e.g. what prize the user prefers if right to a prize is obtained).
- Location information (What office location the user belongs to and in case the user explicitly chooses to share his/her activity route).
- Device information (To make sure our services are provided in the best possible way to all types of devices).
To operate our Product/Services; We overlook and monitor all traffic and user activity in our products/Services with the purpose of:
- Fixing bugs and other errors and problems, in order to make sure our products/services function as intended.
- Detecting, preventing and addressing all technical issues possible.
- Conducting product analysis and research and development to improve our products/Services. We gather users' personal data to make analysis and/or other valuable information so that we can improve our Services/Products, and to provide reports for your employer (Which can include asking users for feedback and other questions in surveys. We collect this information based on user consent only).
- Making user reports on general user engagement for your company management.
- Allowing users to participate in interactive features of our Service;
- Gathering analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Services/Products. and provide reports for your employer;
To provide customer and user support; We process users' personal data to handle their queries about their use of our Service and to respond to users' questions and concerns through various communication channels we make possible for our users to use.
To provide account notice; We provide you with notices about your user account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
To communicate with users; We use personal data to be able to communicate with our users. As example, this could be, but is not limited to sending users in app notifications or email on:
- Information on changes to or launching of new product features.
- Information about the next internal company event or an open event.
- Customer support - to be able to give feedback on users queries about their use of our products/Services.
- To present users with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer.
To enable event registration & participation; When a user register for an event we use the personal data you provide to assign the user to a team. When we organize open events. We also use your personal data to keep you informed about such events.
6. Sharing of personal data with colleagues
The use of PhanTribe products necessitates the sharing of personal data with all your colleagues in the company you are employed in. The products would not work without such data sharing, i.e. it is necessary to fulfill our user agreement with you. Using our product includes sharing of personal data with colleagues, i.e. making personal data visible to all your work colleagues.
7. Retention of Personal Data
In order to make it possible for users to use our products/services, we store personal data for as long as the user and the user's employer has an account or an agreement with us.
- Every user has the right to have personal data we store about them deleted, e.i. a user wants to delete their account/user agreement.
- If a user or a user's employer terminates the user agreement we will delete all personal data within 6 month after termination.
- Personal data we have collected for analytical purposes or research will not be deleted but anonymized.
- In case the user changes employer, the user can ask us not to delete his/her personal data but instead transfer it to the new employer.
- We will store and process the user's Personal Data crucial to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
- We will retain your personal data when we are legally obligated to do so by country and/or state government laws.
8. Service Providers (processors)
We use third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related tasks and/or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties service providers have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
9. Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
We share your personal data with our service providers (processors), to be able to operate and deliver our product/services. Our processors will have access to your personal data as reasonably necessary to perform their tasks on our behalf and are obligated to protect it and not to disclose, share or use it for other purposes. We use processors for the following areas but not limited to:
- Data analytics Solution Providers
- Cloud Solution Providers
- Messaging Service Providers
- Research/Survey Solution Providers
- Location providers (GPS)
10. Disclosure of Data
Under rare circumstance we may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
Sharing and selling personal data.
We do not share or sell any personal user data to third parties outside the users employer company and our service providers (Processors) without the users explicit acceptance.
- A user can actively decide to share her/his achievement/activity on a social media platform, but that is solely the user's own decision. Please note that if personal data is shared with a third party social media platform the further processing of this data will take place outside of our responsibility.
Legal compliance / Disclosure for Law Enforcement.
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities. We may not be able to notify you if it is against the law to do so.
If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
Other cases. We may disclose your information also:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it; If you have instructed us to do so (e.g. if you post your achievement on social media). in such a case you have explicitly consented on beforehand. You can also ask us to move your account and data to a new employer
- If we believe an access disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
11. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We can only protect users' personal data once it reaches our area of responsibility. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
With that said we will at the same time assure you that we are highly committed to protect and safeguard users personal data and do implement appropriate technical and organizational safety standards to protect it against any misuse and against any accidental loss or damage. And we have this in mind and consideration when we choose which service providers we work with.
- These security measures are ongoing being revised to comply with the latest technological developments.
12. Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR. – See more at https://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/reg/2016/679/oj
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at email@example.com.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete; Please be informed that you can rectify much of your personal data in the settings of our products and services on your own and that it is not always technically possible for us to correct all kinds of data in our products and services.
The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data in the following cases;
- The personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose they were collected or otherwise processed for.
- You as a user have withdrawn consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal reason for the processing.
the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information; e.g. If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data for a specific purpose, you can withdraw it at any time. However, this does not affect the lawfulness of data processing based on the consent before the withdrawal of consent.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not be able to provide our Service to you without some necessary data.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
13. Children's Privacy
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 16 ("Child" or "Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 18. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
15. Contact Us
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org.